Friday, October 1, 2010

Movin On

This is my first post and it is in fact also the first time I am blogging. I have been a reader of the GeekMBA360 blog until it most recently became inactive.

That blog fascinated me, because it was initially targeted at topics such as business and IT and then shifted to business and China. As I believe this is an interesting topic and one I can contribute to, I have set up this blog.
But let's start at the beginning: I lived in the Greater China area for around two years, before getting back to Europe in order to pursue postgraduate studies. Approaching graduation I had to take a decision that is probably going to render my entire career: Where to work?
On the one hand I was tempted to return to my home country, to reconnect with friends and family, as well as to earn a decent salary, but on the other hand I also really wanted to get back to China.
In my eyes China stands for progress, challenges and opportunities and I have thus decided on moving there in order to pursue my career in strategy consulting.

No comments:

Post a Comment